Marketing & Communications Fall Intern
Better Housing Coalition has an incredible opportunity for a Fall Marketing & Communications Intern. In this role you will gain valuable knowledge and experience to add to your portfolio and resume:
· Learn how marketing and communication plans are created and implemented.
· Manage brand standards for internal and external marketing and communications.
· Plan, design and manage production of digital and printed promotional materials.
· Contribute to the creative content of our Annual Report.
· Manage the BHC Social Media Program to promote industry and BHC news and events.
Qualifications include proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud and previous graphic design experience. Additional qualifications include strong writing and editing skills and experience working with social media including photography and videography. Juniors, Seniors or advanced degree students only.
BHC is located within walking distance of the VCU campus and is on the bus line. We will supply you with a laptop and all the software you will need in this role. You will also be paid a total of $1,000 for the internship through monthly payments of $250.00. The intern will work 10 to 15 hours per week and we will be flexible to accommodate class schedules. Position has potential to extend past normal internship end date if desired.
We create high quality homes for residents of modest means and empower them with programs and tools to help them reach their fullest potential at all stages of life.